Home News Entertainment News

'Nut allergy reactions can be fatal': UAE mother shares horror story after son nearly dies

nut allergies
nut allergies

Sajitha Hyder, a resident of Abu Dhabi, shared a chilling experience when her son Daniyal suffered an anaphylactic shock after unknowingly ingesting peanuts. Daniyal's swift treatment with an EpiPen saved his life, highlighting the critical importance of managing nut allergies carefully. Experts emphasize the need for a thorough approach to minimize exposure, including vigilant label reading and informed dining choices to prevent life-threatening allergic reactions.

By: Sahiba Suri