GCC news

Home GCC news

Development of Expo 2020 Dubai structures going full speed ahead

Around 56 percent of the structures being followed by BNC Network are under development while the rest 44 percent are in the pipeline.  With Expo 2020 only one year away, take a shot at the structures is advancing easily with the vast

Read More

Visit trick: An unknown email alarmed unfortunate casualties in UAE

Exploited people said the visit bundles had 75 days of five star inn stays anyplace on the planet inside 25 weeks of enlistment.  Many UAE occupants were supposedly hoodwinked by a visit organization, which sold non-existent dream occasion

Read More

4 activities if it's your first winter in Dubai

The city has a great deal of exercises during the cooler months.  On the off chance that this is your first time visiting Dubai in the winter time, you may have seen how unique the city is this season. To make the best out of your visit,

Read More

Customers at shopping center in Dubai partake in Fitness Challenge

Numerous exercises were set up for the guests in the seven distinctive wellness zones the shopping center was isolated into.  Customers at

Read More

Un-chap your lips

The one-stop home arrangements space  My lips are constantly dried out and dry. Aside from Vaseline, is there a characteristic cure I can

Read More

Kom caught in Olympic capability push in India

She has been given a programmed spot in a passing challenge for Tokyo 2020  inRead designed by Teads  MC Mary Kom has propelled

Read More

Samsung concedes unique mark access imperfection in '10' gadgets

Programming patch to deliver issue to be turned out one week from now  Tech goliath Samsung Electronics on Friday recognized a significant blemish with its unique finger impression framework that enables other individuals to open its

Read More

Investigating picture-impeccable Porvoo

Return in time with this medieval Finnish town with Quaint pastel-toned houses and a rich history  Winding cobblestone paths, columns of pleasant wooden clapboard houses in pastel shades, and red ochre painted distribution centers covering

Read More

Pioneer Cement of UAE to develop US$200 million Greenfield Cement Project in Georgia

Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Tbilisi, Georgia and Muscat, Oman : October 17, 2019:  The UAE based Pioneer Cement Industries (“Pioneer Cement”), part of Oman based Raysut Cement Company SAOG (RCC) is in the process of setting up

Read More

thyssenkrupp launches elevator interface to allow multi-level robot movement throughout hotels, hospitals and other buildings

thyssenkrupp launches elevator interface to allow multi-level robot movement throughout hotels, hospitals and other buildings  Interface eliminates restrictions previously impacting robot movement in buildings, allowing them to move freely

Read More

Health

Have Question on Coronavirus? Check Answer Here

3 months   ago

thyssenkrupp launches elevator interface to allow multi-level robot movement throughout hotels, hospitals and other buildings  Interface

Updated Health Laws of UAE

3 months   ago

thyssenkrupp launches elevator interface to allow multi-level robot movement throughout hotels, hospitals and other buildings  Interface

Who is the new NMC Health CEO?

3 months   ago

thyssenkrupp launches elevator interface to allow multi-level robot movement throughout hotels, hospitals and other buildings  Interface

Have you seen? 100 Per cent plant-based water bottle

3 months   ago

thyssenkrupp launches elevator interface to allow multi-level robot movement throughout hotels, hospitals and other buildings  Interface

Coronavirus in UAE : All your questions answered

4 months   ago

thyssenkrupp launches elevator interface to allow multi-level robot movement throughout hotels, hospitals and other buildings  Interface

Sports

Dubai Duty Free Tennis Men’s Open final - Djokovic vs

3 months   ago

thyssenkrupp launches elevator interface to allow multi-level robot movement throughout hotels, hospitals and other buildings  Interface

Novak Djokovic gets 10-year UAE residence visa

4 months   ago

thyssenkrupp launches elevator interface to allow multi-level robot movement throughout hotels, hospitals and other buildings  Interface

India wons 7 T20Is out of 8

4 months   ago

thyssenkrupp launches elevator interface to allow multi-level robot movement throughout hotels, hospitals and other buildings  Interface